This palace is built with 99 pillars depicting the 99 this warriors of the various luak-luak (clans). A grandeur of the past, built entirely of wood, this building is contructed in 1902.
This palace beautifully designed with the building elements bearing intricate carvings of some varied local motifs.
Situated within a beautiful surrounding, the palace will soon be turned into a Royal Museum. Operation : Mon-Sun 10am-6pm Fri 10am – 12:15pm & 2:45pm-6pm