Sarawak is a land of jungles and rivers, rich in natural materials. Fine tropical hardwoods and local palnts such as rattan, bamboo, pandan mengkuang and sago palm leaves are hand crafted into beautiful products for you and your home.
There is also a tradition of handloom weaving beadworkand ceremics.
Visit us @ Sarakraf Sdn Bhd
A subsidiary of Sarawak Economic Development Corporation
P.O. Box 400, 93902 Kuching, Sarawak.
Cable : 'SEDC' Kuching
Tel : 082-33 8771/33 8496
Telex : MA 70063
Fax : 082-48 1211
* Riverside Majestic Hotel - 082-41 0002
* Holiday Inn Kuching - 082-42 3111
* Holiday Inn Damai Beach - 082-23 3106
* Kuching Waterfront - 082-23 4672
* Sarawak Cultural Village - 082-42 2411
* Miri Airport - 085-61 3142